Tuition for Charlottesville Ballet Academy classes is paid quarterly (four times throughout the academic year). Tuition is calculated based on the length of each class (see table below) and students pay listed tuition for each enrolled class.
|Class Length||Quarterly Payment|
|40/45 Minute Class||$120|
|60 Minute Class||$125|
|75 Minute Class||$130|
|90 Minute Class||$140|
CBA Offers Two Types of Tuition Discounts
1) For CBA students taking multiple classes, each additional class is 10% off
2) For families with multiple CBA students, each additional family member receives 10% off the tuition of his or her class (of equal or lesser value)
Quarterly Payment Due Dates: September 4 | November 1 | January 7 | April 8
- CBA tuition payments are due on the dates listed above. Charlottesville Ballet accepts cash or check only and checks can be made payable to “Charlottesville Ballet” and dropped off at the studio or sent to our mailing address.
- A one-time annual registration fee of $20.00 is required for all students at CBA. Additional students per family pay a $10.00 registration fee.
Drop-In Rates and Class Punch Cards
Charlottesville Ballet offers drop-in rates and multiple-class packages, allowing you to fit dance into your busy schedule!
- Drop In Rate: $20.00 | $2 Discount for UVa/PVCC Students & Parents of CBA Students
- CBA Punch-Card Rates (Registration Fee Applies):
- Open Division Class Cards | Classes Under 60-Minutes
- Advanced Ballet Class Cards | Classes Over 60-Minutes
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Charlottesville Ballet is dedicated to providing dance training to students and families from all financial backgrounds. Financial Assistance for tuition to Charlottesville Ballet Academy is available. Please contact CBA Director Sara Jansen Clayborne: email@example.com